Please respect the following, so that we may all enjoy our yoga experience.
• Arrive to class about 5-10 minutes early. Arriving a few minutes early will allow you to turn your focus inward and prepare for class. There will also be times that the front door will be locked after class has started so please make all attempts to be on time.
• Please sign in at the front desk before entering the yoga room.
• Come with an empty stomach. Allow 1-2 hours for digestion after meals.
• Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate.
• Practice good hygiene and come to the studio with a clean body.
• Avoid perfumes and scented lotions.
• Remove shoes before entering the studio.
• Only bring your mat, towel and water into class.
There are cubbies in the back for additional belongings.
• Turn off cell phones and pagers before entering the lobby.
Please keep all phone conversations outside the studio.
• Dispose of gum/candy.
• Once in the yoga room please respect the silent space.
• If you must leave early quietly do so before we take savasana.
© 2013 Great Lakes Yoga, LLC • designed & maintained by NathanFrohmDesign